My latest ANIMATION REEL

Thursday 29 April 2010

Animation tips

If you google animation tips, there are millions ka zillions tips out there. Usually it involves create great poses, clear action, etc.

PLUS I'd like to add some for me:
1. Learn all those acting techniques, think and choose which technique that suits your animation.
2. Think of the OBJECTIVES of your character, mind the motion, mind how you're going to animate it. Once you get the objective, the motion will come after. Always the OBJECTIVE.
3. Feel the character, study the character's background, believe the character, gain more information about the character. What would you do if you are the character?
4. ....then animate!
5. I always keep reminding myself not to do the "show off" animation. . .
6. People always tell me to bring mirror. I personally choose recording yourself is better. Your facial expression and body language always change so if you record it you get a better reference.

Well, that's all for me...at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment